The global Industrial vacuum cleaners market is estimated to witness a moderate growth rate of more than 5% during the period of 2019-2028. Industrial vacuum cleaners are essential equipment used by many industries like cement, chemical, and textile, among others. Industrial vacuum cleaners help in reducing tough deposits & complex strains and are also cost-effective for the companies as they help to reduce the labor cost; this is the key reason for the excessive usage among these industries. Increasing global concerns towards industrial safety and health combined with stringent regulations are augmenting the demand for industrial vacuum cleaners globally. However, the high cost of machinery due to increasing overall procurement expenses arising from import tariff duties on raw materials are some of the challenges faced by the global industrial vacuum cleaners market.
High cost of electric, pneumatic industrial vacuum cleaners to slow down the adoption
Increasing raw material prices, such as aluminum and steel, are major market growth restraints. Manual cleaning equipment is still used in a number of end-use sectors, particularly in developing markets. According to the estimated cost breakdown of an industrial vacuum cleaner by components, the electric or pneumatic system components continue to be the most expensive. Small and medium companies choose manual cleaning equipment over industrial vacuum cleaners since the use of industrial vacuum cleaners depends on the degree of customization built into the equipment. However, based on the mode of operation, the pneumatic vacuum cleaner is anticipated to dominate the market in the upcoming years. Due to its high performance and robust design to use in areas where electricity is unavailable or in a limited amount, the pneumatic vacuum cleaner remains in high demand compared to the electric industrial vacuum cleaners.
Presence of a large number of industrial establishments to support high growth in the Asia Pacific
Geographically, the market is analyzed into North America, Europe, Asia-pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. In North America, the industrial vacuum cleaner market is projected to grow rapidly during the forecast period. The US is dominating the regional market in terms of volume and value of sales, with numerous end use industries like food and beverages, and pharmaceuticals, among others. The Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the market in the upcoming years supported by the rapid growth of end use industries including construction. China is the dominating market followed by India and Japan owing to the rise in infrastructure development. In GCC countries, the oil & gas, food & beverages industries are growing at a pace and this will impact the demand for the industrial vacuum cleaners positively.
Market Structure and Competitive Landscape
The global industrial vacuum cleaners market is fragmented in nature with the various numbers of players in the market. Some of the major players operating in the market include, Alfred Karcher SE & Co. KG, BISSELL Inc., CRAFTSMAN, Delfin Industrial Vacuums, DEWALT, Dyson, Emerson Electric Co., Haier Group, iRobot Corporation, Neato Robotics, Inc., Panasonic Holdings Corporation, Snow Joe LLC, Goodway Technologies Corp., Wieland Lufttechnik GmbH & Co., KG Tiger-Vac International Inc. , Numatic International Ltd., G. Staehle GmbH u. Co., Pullman Ermator Inc., Hoover Commercial, Polivac International Pty Ltd., Oreck Corporation., American Vacuum company., and Ghibli & Wirbel SpA, These players adopt various strategies to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers and acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product launches are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the global industrial vacuum cleaners market include,
- In November 2019, Alfred Karcher SE & Co. KG and Brain Corp announced a technology partnership to launch the industry’s first Autonomous Stand-on vacuum cleaner.
- In August 2018, BISSELL acquired commercial vacuum brand Sanitaire, this step is taken to by BISSELL to expand their business and offer innovations and technology to commercial businesses.
Key Market Segmentation
RationalStat has segmented the global industrial vacuum cleaners market on the basis of product type, mode of operation, system type, end use, capacity, and region.
- By Product Type
- Dry Vacuum Cleaners
- Wet Vacuum Cleaners
- By Mode of Operation
- Electric Industrial Vacuum Cleaners
- Pneumatic Industrial Vacuum Cleaners
- By System Type
- Truck Mounted Vacuum Cleaners
- Explosion Proof Vacuum Cleaners
- Central Vacuum Systems
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Vacuum Cleaners
- HEPA Filter Vacuum Cleaners
- By End Use
- Food and Beverages
- Other (Metal Working)
- By Capacity
- Up to 20 Liter
- 20-40 Liter
- 40-60 Liter
- 60-80 Liter
- 80-100 Liter
- More than 100 Liter
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- ASEAN (Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America
RationalStat has developed a state-of-the-art research methodology to crunch numbers and provide the best possible real-time insights to clients. We combine a varied range of industry experience, data analytics, and experts’ viewpoint to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStat combines a mix of secondary sources as well as primary research to assess the market size and develop a forecast. Key steps involved in accurately deriving the market numbers are:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and data required by the client.
- Data gathering and collection through relevant paid databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys, and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to create market numbers, forecast, influencing factors, and their relevance.
- Evaluating and analyzing the data by referring to data sources utilized and leveraged.
- Validating, interpreting, and finalizing the data by combining the details gathered from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
- Annual reports, company filings, investor presentations, product catalogs and company documents, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Industry and market-related documents available in the public domain
- Paid database including Bloomberg, Factiva, S&P Capital IQ, FactSet, Refinitiv Eikon, ICIS, EUWID, Thomson Reuters, among others
- Whitepapers, research papers, and industry blogs.
Why Buy this Report?
The report is intended for industrial vacuum cleaner manufacturers, dealers and suppliers, government organizations, educational organizations, regulatory agencies, and market research firms, among others. The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, consumption pattern, ongoing market trends and challenges, and future market opportunities. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights to clients to find the right answers to their business questions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The global industrial vacuum cleaners market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 5% during 2022-2028.
The leading region in the global Industrial vacuum cleaners market is APAC in 2022.
The market value of the global industrial vacuum cleaners is expected to reach US$ 900-950 Million.
- Heavy-duty dry industrial vacuum cleaners are expected to dominate the market due to design sturdiness and versatility.
- Battery-operated industrial vacuum cleaners to register strong growth during the forecast period.
Leading companies operating in the global industrial vacuum cleaners market are Nilfisk, Alfred Karcher, VAC-U-MAX, HOOVER® Commercial, and Delfin S.r.l.