The Location-Based Advertising (LBA) market is influenced by several key drivers that contribute to its growth and adoption. These drivers reflect the factors that make LBA an attractive advertising strategy for businesses and marketers. The widespread use of smartphones with built-in GPS and location services has provided a valuable means to target users with location-based ads. As more people rely on mobile devices, LBA becomes a highly effective way to reach consumers on the go.
Further, Advances in GPS and location technology have enhanced the accuracy of location data. This ensures that advertisers can deliver highly targeted and relevant ads to users based on their precise locations.
Market Scope & Overview
The global Location Based Advertising Market study by RationalStat comprises comprehensive market analysis and insights across the key market segments and geography. The market report analyzes the global market for the historical period of 2019-2021 and the forecast period of 2022-2028 based on the product installed base, key forecasting factors impacting the market conditions, and major market developments happening in the market throughout the analysis period. RationalStat practices primary and secondary research for conducting an insightful market study. Various market parameters such as macroeconomic conditions, market environment, government policies, and competitive landscape are thoroughly studied and taken into account while analyzing the market.
The global Location Based Advertising Market report also covers value chain and supply chain analysis that provides in-depth information about the value addition at each stage of the product. Market dynamics incorporated in the market study include drivers, restraints/challenges, trends, and their impact on the market throughout the analysis period. The market study also covers the pricing analysis of each product based on its types and regions.
The global Location Based Advertising Market includes a market share analysis and market structure overview with detailed company profiling of leading players with their financials, product offerings, major developments, etc. This enables, clients and report buyers to make strong, precise, and timely decisions.
State of Global Economy, COVID-19 Outbreak, and the Russo-Ukraine War Impact
The global economy experienced heavy headwinds, throughout 2019-2021, as some countries witnessed subdue growth, while other countries continued to grapple with economic slowdowns. Also, intensifying tension between the US and Iran along with the tightening sanctions on Venezuela by the US further hampered global economic growth in 2019. Moreover, the heightened trade war between the US and China and the rising trade uncertainty continued to exert adverse effects on the global economy. Amid all these, the COVID-19 outbreak at the end of the year 2019 in Wuhan, China further deteriorated global economic growth.
The COVID-19 pandemic has levied undue pressure across the majority of industries globally and has caused a major economic crisis in the US, India, Italy, UK, Germany, India, Japan, South Korea, the UK, and many others. Many of these countries had announced partial or complete nationwide lockdowns. The governments of several nations have called on people to shelter in place at home, travel restrictions, shut down local businesses, and prohibited social gatherings.
The rapid spread of the virus in the early month of 2020 followed by a second wave of COVID-19 caused a significant change in management strategies of the leading industries which have affected the market or industry at a significant level. Besides, the exit of the UK from the European Union earlier in 2020 and the Russo-Ukraine war in 2022 exacerbated the ever-heightened global uncertainty.
Key Market Segmentation and Companies
RationalStat has segmented the global Location Based Advertising Market based on type, application, and region.
- By Type
- By Application
- Retail Outlets
- Public Spaces
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- ASEAN (Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Leading Companies and Market Players
- Facebook Inc
- Google Inc
- IBM Corporation
- Near Pte Ltd
- Proximus Mobility, LLC
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
RationalStat has developed a state-of-the-art research methodology to crunch numbers and provide the best possible real-time insights to clients. We combine a varied range of industry experience, data analytics, and experts’ viewpoint to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStat combines a mix of secondary sources as well as primary research to assess the market size and develop a forecast. Key steps involved in accurately deriving the market numbers are:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and data required by the client.
- Data gathering and collection through relevant paid databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys, and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to create market numbers, forecasts, influencing factors, and their relevance.
- Evaluating and analyzing the data by referring to data sources utilized and leveraged.
- Validating, interpreting, and finalizing the data by combining the details gathered from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
- RationalStat utilizes surveys, questionnaires, focus groups, and one-to-one interviews with CXOs, industry partners, trade bodies, association members, ex-employees, and industry professionals to collect insights and quantitative/qualitative data specific to client needs. RationalStat quickly gets to the ‘why’ behind the ‘what’ demonstrated by secondary data.
- RationalStat takes a unique approach to arrive at market conclusions and actionable insights for clients.
- We have the technology and strong in-house resource pool with extensive experience in the global and regional markets, across a wide variety of categories and stakeholders.
- Strong language proficiency and capability with coverage across more than 70 language areas.
- Annual reports, company filings, investor presentations, product catalogs, and company documents
- Industry and market-related documents available in the public domain
- Paid database including Bloomberg, Factiva, S&P Capital IQ, FactSet, Refinitiv Eikon, ICIS, EUWID, and Thomson Reuters, among others
- Whitepapers, research papers, and industry blogs.
Why Buy this Report?
The report is intended for global and regional manufacturers, producers, and suppliers, third-party distributors, dealers, exporters & importers, government organizations, educational organizations, the healthcare sector, regulatory agencies, end user industry, and market research firms, among others. The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, consumption patterns, ongoing market trends and challenges, and future market opportunities. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights to clients to find the right answers to their business questions.