The global menstrual cup market has been experiencing significant growth in recent years. Menstrual cups are a type of feminine hygiene product that is reusable and made from medical-grade silicone, rubber, or latex. They are an eco-friendly and cost-effective alternative to traditional sanitary pads and tampons.
According to a recent market research report, the global menstrual cup market is valued at US$ 730 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 1,286.0 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period (2022-2028). The increasing awareness of menstrual hygiene and the growing popularity of eco-friendly and cost-effective products are the major drivers of the market’s growth.
The global menstrual cup market is expected to experience significant growth in the coming years, due to the increasing awareness of menstrual hygiene and the growing popularity of eco-friendly and cost-effective products. Market players can take advantage of this growth opportunity by expanding their product portfolios and increasing their marketing efforts.
North America is expected to hold the largest share of the market during the forecast period, due to the high awareness of menstrual hygiene and the presence of major market players in the region. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest rate, due to the increasing population, rising disposable incomes, and improving economic conditions.
The global menstrual cup market is highly fragmented, with a large number of small and medium-sized players. Some of the key players in the market include Diva International Inc., Lunette Ltd., Ruby Cup, Me Luna GmbH, and The Keeper Inc.
Regional Breakdown in the Market Report
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Nordic Countries
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Czech Republic
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- ASEAN (Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, etc.)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America
RationalStat has developed a state-of-the-art research methodology to crunch numbers and provide the best possible real-time insights to clients. We combine a varied range of industry experience, data analytics, and experts’ viewpoint to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStat combines a mix of secondary sources as well as primary research to assess the market size and develop a forecast. Key steps involved in accurately deriving the market numbers are:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and data required by the client.
- Data gathering and collection through relevant paid databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys, and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to create market numbers, forecasts, influencing factors, and their relevance.
- Evaluating and analyzing the data by referring to data sources utilized and leveraged.
- Validating, interpreting, and finalizing the data by combining the details gathered from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
- RationalStat utilizes surveys, questionnaires, focus groups, and one-to-one interviews with CXOs, industry partners, trade bodies, association members, ex-employees, and industry professionals to collect insights and quantitative/qualitative data specific to client needs. RationalStat quickly gets to the ‘why’ behind the ‘what’ demonstrated by secondary data.
- RationalStat takes a unique approach to arrive at market conclusions and actionable insights for clients.
- We have the technology and strong in-house resource pool with extensive experience in the global and regional markets, across a wide variety of categories and stakeholders.
- Strong language proficiency and capability with coverage across more than 70 language areas.
- Annual reports, company filings, investor presentations, product catalogs, and company documents
- Industry and market-related documents available in the public domain
- Paid databases including Bloomberg, Factiva, S&P Capital IQ, FactSet, Refinitiv Eikon, ICIS, EUWID, and Thomson Reuters, among others
- Whitepapers, research papers, and industry blogs
Why Buy this Report?
The report is intended for service providers, manufacturers, industry stakeholders, government organizations, marketing departments, R&D professionals, insurance organizations, regulatory agencies, and market research firms, among others. The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, consumption patterns, ongoing market trends and challenges, and future market opportunities. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights to clients to find the right answers to their business questions.