The Middle East logistics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2022-2028. The Middle East region is strategically located between Europe, Asia, and Africa, making it an important hub for trade and logistics. The growth of the Middle East logistics market is driven by several factors, including the increasing demand for logistics services due to the growth of e-commerce and the expanding manufacturing and industrial sectors in the region. In addition, government initiatives to improve infrastructure and attract foreign investment are also contributing to the growth of the market.
The report highlights some challenges facing the Middle East logistics market, including geopolitical tensions in the region and the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on global trade and supply chains. In addition, the region’s reliance on oil exports as a major source of revenue may pose a challenge to diversifying the economy and expanding non-oil industries, which could impact the demand for logistics services.
Key Segmental and Regional Analysis
Based on the mode of transport, the RationalStat report identifies road transportation as the largest segment of the Middle East logistics market, accounting for the majority of the market share. This is due to the extensive road networks in the region and the high demand for road transportation services for the movement of goods within and between countries. Regionally, the report identifies Saudi Arabia as the largest market for logistics services in the Middle East, driven by the country’s strategic location and government initiatives to improve logistics infrastructure. The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is also a significant market for logistics services, driven by the growth of e-commerce and the country’s position as a major global logistics hub.
Market Structure and Competitive Landscape
Some of the prominent players that contribute significantly to the Middle East Logistics Market growth include DHL, FedEx, Aramex, UPS, Agility Logistics, CEVA Logistics, Gulf Agency Company (GAC), Kuehne + Nagel, Expeditors, DB Schenker, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics, Panalpina, Nippon Express, Yusen Logistics, Kerry Logistics, DSV, Geodis, BDP International, Damco, Rhenus Logistics, etc. These players adopt various strategies in order to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Partnerships and collaborations, and product launches are some of the strategies followed by industry players.
Key Market Segmentation
RationalStat has segmented the Middle East Logistics Market on the basis of mode of transport, end use, and region.
- By Type
- By Type
- Aerospace & Defense
- IT & Telecommunication
- Government & Public Utilities
- Banking & Financial Services
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Trade & Transportation
- Others (Media & Entertainment, etc.)
- By Region
- Rest of the Middle East
RationalStat has developed a state-of-the-art research methodology to crunch numbers and provide the best possible real-time insights to clients. We combine a varied range of industry experience, data analytics, and experts’ viewpoint to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStat combines a mix of secondary sources as well as primary research to assess the market size and develop a forecast. Key steps involved in accurately deriving the market numbers are:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and data required by the client.
- Data gathering and collection through relevant paid databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys, and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to create market numbers, forecast, influencing factors, and their relevance.
- Evaluating and analyzing the data by referring to data sources utilized and leveraged.
- Validating, interpreting, and finalizing the data by combining the details gathered from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
- Annual reports, company filings, investor presentations, product catalogs and company documents
- Industry and market-related documents available in the public domain
- Paid database including Bloomberg, Factiva, S&P Capital IQ, FactSet, Refinitiv Eikon, ICIS, EUWID, Thomson Reuters, among others
- Whitepapers, research papers, and industry blogs.
Why Buy this Report?
The report is intended for Logistics and Transportation Companies, Manufacturing and Retail Companies, Government Agencies, Investors and Financial Institutions, Industry Associations, regulatory agencies, and market research firms among others. The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, consumption pattern, ongoing market trends and challenges, and future market opportunities. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights to clients to find the right answers to their business questions.