Thailand managed security services market was US$ 250 million in 2021 and is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR of 11.5% over the forecast period of 2022-2028. The managed security services market is a rapidly growing industry that provides organizations with a range of security solutions to help protect against cyber threats. The market is expected to grow due to increasing cyber-attacks and data breaches, and the growing need for organizations to protect sensitive information.
Key Market Drivers
Thailand’s managed security services market growth is being driven by factors such as increasing awareness of cyber security threats, the need for better protection of sensitive information, and the growing adoption of cloud-based security solutions. Following are some of the key drivers affecting the growth of Thailand managed security services market in the forthcoming years include,
- Improved availability: Most organizations in Thailand operate in multiple markets, necessitating high availability regardless of data and application location.
- Enabled collaboration and productivity: Due to the short deployment time during the pandemic crisis, cloud-based collaboration software and virtual desktop capability have been driving factors for organizations to spend on the public cloud, further driving the need for managed security services.
- Rising Cybercrimes: Penetration of cybercrimes and security threats are expected to drive the sales revenue from sectors that operate with sensitive data.
Furthermore, one of the major factors driving Thailand managed security services market growth is the increasing penetration of the internet and smartphones. The country is experiencing rapid urbanization and population growth. Thailand’s internet penetration was 47.4% of the total population in 2017, and it is expected to reach 68% by the end of 2023. Moreover, the industries like BFSI, the Defense sector, etc. are anticipated to drive market growth due to the sensitive nature of data and information used in these sectors.
Market Structure and Competitive Overview
Thailand managed security services market is characterized by the presence of foreign and local players, with foreign players enjoying a prominent market share. Some of the leading players operating in the regional market include Seagate Technology, Fujitsu Co. LTD, i-secure Co, Ltd., United Information Highway Co., Ltd., Exclusive Networks, Dimension Data, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), IBM Corp., TCL, Reliance Communications, Infosys, Cisco, Nxtra data, McAfee, Capgemini, Cognizant and Accenture among others.
Key Market Segmentation
RationalStat has segmented Thailand managed security services market on the basis of type, deployment mode, organization, end user, and region.
- By Type
- Security Asset Monitoring and Management (SAMM)
- Risk and Compliance Management (RCM)
- Threat Intelligence, Research, Detection, and Remediation (TIRDR)
- Advanced and Emerging Managed Security Services (AEMSS)
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- By Organization
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- By End User
- Technology Media & Entertainment
- IT-enabled services
- Others (Agriculture, Construction, Education, etc.)
- By Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Channel Partners
- By Region
- North Thailand
- Eastern Thailand
- Central Thailand
- South Thailand
RationalStat has developed a state-of-the-art research methodology to crunch numbers and provide the best possible real-time insights to clients. We combine a varied range of industry experience, data analytics, and experts’ viewpoint to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStat combines a mix of secondary sources as well as primary research to assess the market size and develop a forecast. Key steps involved in accurately deriving the market numbers are:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and data required by the client.
- Data gathering and collection through relevant paid databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys, and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to create market numbers, forecasts, influencing factors, and their relevance.
- Evaluating and analyzing the data by referring to data sources utilized and leveraged.
- Validating, interpreting, and finalizing the data by combining the details gathered from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
- Annual reports, company filings, investor presentations, product catalogs, and company documents
- Industry and market-related documents available in the public domain
- Paid databases including Bloomberg, Factiva, S&P Capital IQ, FactSet, Refinitiv Eikon, ICIS, EUWID, and Thomson Reuters, among others
- Whitepapers, research papers, and industry blogs.
Why Buy this Report?
The report is intended for Thailand’s managed security services market service providers, government organizations, educational organizations, regulatory agencies, and market research firms, among others. The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, consumption patterns, ongoing market trends and challenges, and future market opportunities. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights to clients to find the right answers to their business questions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The Thailand Managed Security Services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 11.5% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The Thailand Managed Security Services market is expected at US$ 250 million in 2021.
Bangkok is dominating the Thailand Managed Security Services market in 2021.
Improved availability of Managed Security Services across the country is the key driver of the Thailand Managed Security Services Market.
Major companies operating in the Thailand Managed Security Services market include Alibaba, Alphabet Inc. (Google Inc.), Amazon.com Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., Salesforce Inc., SAP SE, and VMware Inc. among others.